I am taking new commissions from July 2022 onwards
Contact me at email@example.com – all commissions require a contract signed and a deposit of 25%
Digital Art Commissions
Prices begin at £120 and vary based on complexity, contact me for a full quote and breakdown, this will be discussed via email/call. I am
Traditional Art Commissions
Prices begin at £350 and vary based on complexity, size and medium, contact me for a full quote and breakdown, this will be discussed via email/call.
Personalised Prints are currently closed while I’m moving
Alternative Prints (not limited edition or signed) and other items like mugs, t-shirts etc are available on the following sites (if you want to request a specific print please email or call me):
Architectural Work (RIBA Part II qualified)
I am not taking on any further architectural work until further notice. I am happy to offer advice or a personal consultation for £40 p/h.
CONDITIONS re: commissioning:
Conditions and Rules for Commissioning 2022
- All commissions will be sent as a low-resolution file prior to final payment, once the final payment is confirmed a high-resolution file in the required format will be sent
- I will send an invoice detailing the deposit + full fee once the commission has been agreed
- Any significant changes to the commission once completed will be charged 10% of the original commission price per iteration – minor changes are free of charge
- Any details required that are not mentioned in the original agreement but added later will be charged 10% of the original commission price per iteration
- I will usually begin the process post deposit by creating some thumbnails for you and am happy to engage with you (the client) throughout the process via bi-weekly/monthly updates/calls
- I have no rules re: NSFW; I am open to commission work exploring gore, horror, sexuality and taboo subjects (as long as they are approached in a meaningful, thoughtful or personal way). I have always believed art to be a medium where we can tackle the most difficult and controversial aspects of ourselves and wider society. Please note this does not mean I will draw absolutely anything, I have the right to refuse any commission work and I will not respond to requests which would be considered illegal in the UK.
- Please do not turn any commission of mine into an NFT unless it is discussed with me beforehand – I request 20% of any NFT sales made of my commissioned work
- Please respect my style of work. If you are commissioning me, I am under the impression you have seen my previous work and understand my visual style
- Please credit my work wherever possible once you post it (not required but it would be appreciated)
- Please feel free to call or email me anytime regarding potential commissions, if you are unsure we can talk it through. I am happy to arrange face to face meetings too post covid as long as it is in the UK
- Please no requests for animations, video-graphic design or powerpoint/indesign presentation work – I am not taking these at the moment
- If you want to purchase any of my original non-commissioned art please contact me and let me know the piece you are interested in.